So I’ve been nursing a cold and have been cooped up in the house and naturally when I do make my way outside here and there, let’s just say I’ve become a little irritable.
So here’s my first installment of something I’d like to call… “Things that annoy me”
- People not shoveling… thank you because I enjoy almost busting my ass.
- Getting Sick…I have so much to do, and no energy to do it, I have no time to get sick right now! Thank god for antibiotics!
- People not picking up after their dogs…ew just ew
- People who walk slowly in front of you while you’re in a rush…move b**** get out the way! 😛 #aintnobodygottimeforthis
- Waiting for my nails to dry… clearly…you can see I’m impatient
- When I have my headphones in and people decide to talk to me on the train…um hello? headphones are made for a reason
- When my iPod dies in the middle of a train ride…hey i was listening to that…
- When there are no seats on the train and I have to stand the whole ride and people decide to stand on top of me…um it’s called personal space people…learn it…live it…love it.
I know you can 😉