So as the cleaning out and reorganizing my bedroom is slowly coming to a close, I have to share with you my adorkable findings.
Here is a list of questions I found that the teenage version of me would ask none other than Justin Timberlake, if I got the chance. These questions are very talk show interview esque (because duh, #fangirl).
Judging by these questions I’d probably date this back to anywhere over 9 years ago, so I was still a teen (so cut me some slack! I know these questions/comments are lame, haha.)
*Cue the nostalgia….
Questions for Justin
- What nationality are you? I’ve read many different things. I know Timberlake is an Irish name? So?…
*2015 Update: This question has always haunted me. I still don’t know the answer for sure.
2. Do you regret being a member of *NSYNC? Because you seem so almost aggravated when you get asked about the band. I mean speaking personally I grew up listening to *NSYNC, Britney, Christina. I was a 90’s kid and that would just break my heart if you regretted it. Because you guys as a group were a huge part of my childhood.
*2015 Update: HAHAHAHAHA (no but seriously sometimes this question still applies.)
3. How do you manage to stay so humble in this business, and with everything you’ve already accomplished? I mean you’re still young and you’ve already done so much; music, acting, a clothing line, restaurant, golf course, a fragrance. I mean many wonder if there’s anything you can’t do?
*2015 Update: Clearly I’m in awe of him, and maybe there’s some unintentional flirtation going on here. haha.
4. Do you no longer have a desire to make any new music of your own? I mean I know you’ve been working with a number of artists since your last album, but just for you personally, have you given any thought to touring again? Or is that just not a possibility anytime soon? I mean just lift my spirits, you will eventually be making a third record right?
*2015 Update: The pain that was those 7 Justin Timberlake music-less years. But if teenage Michelle only knew the whirlwind that was to come. 3 attended concerts and 2 albums later, I’m a solid believer he’s never going anywhere.
5. I know you meet a lot of people and a lot of fans, but is there any that you actually remember and truly value meeting? Or are they all just one big blur of fans?
*2015 Update: *Hint hint *cough cough, will you remember ME?
6. I know you’re very close with Ellen. How did you two meet, and what made you two become so close?
*2015 Update: Gosh, I’m so nosy….although hey I’d still like to know. Although it seems his new bestie is Jimmy Fallon 😉 #ISupportThat
*FYI JT AND Ellen were on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon last night.
And spoiler alert…it as EPIC!
7. I know you did a lot of work on SNL. What would you say was your most memorable memory from set?
*2015 Update: Dick in a box? No? Maybe? Yes.
8. How did it feel to win an Emmy? Was it more of an honor than a VMA or a Grammy?
*2015 Update: Seems like I’m trying to set him up here, haha.
9. Do you still keep in touch with the guys of *NSYNC?
*2015 Update: They do and I’ve seen the instagrammable pics and that makes my heart smile. 🙂
10. I read somewhere that you have 2 younger brothers is that true?
*2015 Update: (They are his half brothers.) *Hint hint, um can you hook a girl up? 😉
11. How did you learn of Michael Jackson’s passing? How did you feel? And did you reach out to the family at all? Or attend any memorials?
*2015 Update: Legend leading legend.
Oh and then there’s this too.
12. All relationships aside, how would you describe your perfect wife?
*2015 Update: *Hint hint *cough cough…let’s get married. #SorryJess #ForgiveMe
13. Do you want kids in the future?
*2015 Update: (that’s a big fat YES) BABY SILAS….OMG YOU ARE THE CUTEST!
Before I go…
Love from a JT fangirl.