1. My eyes are hazel, even though people will fight me that they’re green.
2. I used to play the flute in band in middle school.
3. I love chicken, any kind of chicken. I will choose it over a burger any day, everyday.
4. I am Puerto Rican, Irish, Portuguese, and Brazilian, (that I know of).
5. I’ve lived my whole life in the same house.
6. As a kid I loved laying on the floor under the Christmas tree, to look up at the lights.
7. I love Hallmark and Lifetime movies, even though I can complain about them in a heartbeat, they are my guilty pleasure.
8. I can cry anytime I listen to “Colors of the Wind” from Pocahontas.
9. My top favorite films include- The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, Grease, and Dirty Dancing.
10. My favorite color has always been Blue.
11. But I’m really loving earthy tones- browns, greens, beiges, oranges, yellows, reds.
12. My favorite candy is either Reese’s peanut butter cups or a nutrageous bar.
13. Halloween stores creep me out. And fog machines bring that fear no matter what time of year.
14. I say a prayer when I hear or see an ambulance drive by.
15. My style is all over the place. I like to try new things out, even if it doesn’t fit my flower child/bohemian vibes. I choose comfort often.
16. I’d consider myself OCD when it comes to cleanliness and making sure my home is all locked up.
17. I’m pretty type A too.
18. I usually hate last minute plans, they can give me anxiety.
19. But somehow I treasure spontaneity when it’s done with the right groups of people.
20. The artists on my concert bucket list are; Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Joy Williams and Tori Kelly.
21. If I miss Sunday mass, I feel off for the day, and sometimes for the week.
22. I was a salami sandwich for Halloween when I was a kid.
23. I played with Barbies until I was like 11 years old. #NoShame
24. Fall is my favorite season. #Basic
25. I don’t know how to use Pinterest, or snap chat. Facebook annoys me and Instagram is the only thing I really enjoy using.